Zayed Bin Mohammed Family Gathering offers Traditional Family Tents for the families to spend a nice quiet day together in a traditional Emirati atmosphere. Each tent offers a traditional majlis that allows for a private relaxing day.
Almultaqa visitors can rent any of these tents for a whole day starting from 9am until 9:30pm between Saturday and Wednesday, and from 9am until 9:30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and public holidays.
Please read the full terms and conditions carefully:
- Tent deposit will be as below:
Saturday to Wednesday: AED 100
Thursdays, Fridays & Public Holidays: AED 200
- Each tent accommodates a maximum of 10 people. Any additional occupants will require an additional tent.
- Emirates ID to be deposited at the main counter before moving in the tent and will be returned upon vacating.
- TV remote has to be collected from the reception desk and returned upon vacating the tent in order to claim the deposit.
- In case of any damages inside the tent, there will be a penalty starting from AED 100 depending on the type of damage.
- The following is strictly prohibited: bonfire, BBQ, liquefied petroleum gas cylinders or electrical cooking equipment.
- Loud music is not allowed.
- Respect neighbour’s privacy at all times.
- In case of any party or celebration, kindly notify the reception at check-in.
- No swapping of tents allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- No removal or movement of furniture is allowed.